The Town Tavern Chat - Page 111 of 467

Noticing the recent winner asks a question - Page 111 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jun, 2018 - 8:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2018 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 111

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 9 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 13 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I accept ye challenge for hand wrestling, and it ist the hour for a contest, eh,"? Cedrick says. "Aye, barkeep how about an ale for a dry parched throat," he adds.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Cedrick accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Cedrick pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Cedrick executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 19 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Cedrick received 24 experience points.

8th Jun, 2018 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Page 111 Chat Tavern Town The

"Well, done Merlin, thy skill hast served you well indeed," Cedrick says. "This, is indeed the place to bem after a hard days work," he adds.

11th Jun, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Well I am not the best jumper but I am about ready to have a little action in my life considering how much of it I have wasted over these years. Where do I jump?"

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Ammon accepted. Showing off some skill, Ammon jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Ammon executes the Jump Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 10 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Ammon received 19 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2018 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 111

"Now that's not bad! I appreciate all the gold even though I'm not a gambling man myself. So, can anyone tell me about Anglesey?"

11th Jun, 2018 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 111

Noticing the recent winner asks a question she asks her own of him, "were you asking someone in particular about Anglesey or just anyone?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,