The Town Tavern Chat - Page 114 of 467

- Page 114 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Jun, 2018 - 10:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2018 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 114

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Charmaine accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Charmaine pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Charmaine executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 14 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Charmaine received 17 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2018 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Congratulations lady you seem to have mastered many skills but at the same time left none for us to challenge." He winks at her and then leaves the tavern to go about his business.

15th Jun, 2018 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Speaking to the man… "Thank you and its all fair game in my opinion. If you want to get on on the challenge you will need to show up early for it."

15th Jun, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Page 114 Chat Tavern Town The

"Congratulations, Charmaine you have good hand wrestling skill," Cedrick, says as he orders a drink. "Nothing, quite like a good drink, after a hard days work," he adds, as he receives an ale, from the wench.

15th Jun, 2018 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Martin
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Lets give it a try I can only embarrass myself with my lack of coordination get ready to laugh. Reflexes we don't need no stinking reflexes.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2018 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which drunken Samael accepted. A mug or two don't make it into the hands of Samael but instead hit the table and floor! Samael is sorely unlucky! Samael is hurt while trying the Reflexes Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2018 - 3:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 114

"Ouch! I felt that… are you alright? Need a room at the tavern to recover?" Norskman produces a gold coin to pay the wench if he desires.

18th Jun, 2018 - 10:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 114

Mumbling to himself he is in a mood. Merlin enters the tavern vexed at his recent death. He hears his name being called and says "bring it on!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,