The Town Tavern Chat - Page 115 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare - Page 115 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jun, 2018 - 8:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 115

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 14 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 43 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2018 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Aye, wench how about, an ale for a dry and thirsty soul, Cedrick says, flicking her a coin. "Yeah, why not, a challenge in hand wrestling, lets give it a go," he adds.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Cedrick accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Cedrick pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Cedrick executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 20 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Cedrick received 23 experience points.

19th Jun, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 115 Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin nods at the win at hand wrestling and calls over the wench for a meal before deciding to visit the town mysric.

20th Jun, 2018 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ah, another challenge, sure why not I will give jumping a go, and see how far I can jump,"? Cedrick says.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Cedrick accepted. Showing off some skill, Cedrick jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Cedrick uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Cedrick is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Cedrick received 21 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bethany
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 115

"I know I will fail. But I am weary of just watching. And I suppose it would be amusing for the spectators to watch me fumble around so." Bethann said with a self-deprecating laugh.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 115

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which incompetent Bethann accepted. A mug or two don't make it into the hands of Bethann but instead hit the table and floor! Bethann has not the Reflexes Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Bethann. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,