The Town Tavern Chat - Page 116 of 467

"That, be great there always be ye challenge - Page 116 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jun, 2018 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
22nd Jun, 2018 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 116

"I will take up this challenge as I have studied and think I also have the strength to accomplish this task!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2018 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Ammon accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Ammon pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Ammon triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Ammon." Ammon received 41 experience points.

22nd Jun, 2018 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Thank you all. I would not have gotten this much goal through hard work for a few days." Ammon takes his gold and leaves.

22nd Jun, 2018 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 116 Chat Tavern Town The

"One of the first times I've been in here without my name being chanted. That's a good thing too because it means there are still brave people around."

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

What goes on here? I hear there is a challenge here in our fair tavern from our mutual friend Stefan? I should like to hear more since I am always hungry for a wonderful challenge and a good bit of fun.

24th Jun, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"What, is that I hear another challenge, jumping," Cedrick asks. "Sure, I will put my feet to the test," he adds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 116

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Cedrick accepted. Showing off some skill, Cedrick jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Cedrick uses the Jump Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Cedrick is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Cedrick received 26 experience points.

24th Jun, 2018 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 116

"That, be great there always be ye challenge in this fine establishment, good furtunes to ya," Cedrick answers.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,