The Town Tavern Chat - Page 119 of 467

"AHA! Thy chairs again, wench? I shall - Page 119 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
30th Jun, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 119

"A test of ye reflexes, I would like to try, I accept the challenge," Cedrick say, taking up a pint of ale.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which Cedrick accepted. Sharp on the move Cedrick stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Cedrick executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 10 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Cedrick received 12 experience points.

2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I never thought it would be so good to see you all again… I think I would not have made it if it weren't for… " Just then they called his name to do a challenge so before he could explain anymore Merlin accepts the challenge.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Page 119 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin executes the Jump Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 19 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 46 experience points.

2nd Jul, 2018 - 11:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Very good, I shall accept even though I would of thought that Wilbur would have been tired of me by now the crowds love me to dish out the punishment."

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Merlin received 28 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2018 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 119

"Well done" she says to Merlin as she claps her hand against her thigh while using her other hand to call a wen h over to give him a mug of ale.

3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 119

"AHA! Thy chairs again, wench? I shall conquer them again, as I did once before!" the boastful man stands up as he speaks, swaying mightily.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,