The Town Tavern Chat - Page 124 of 467

"Sure! I will have a go. Gold is hard - Page 124 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jul, 2018 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
8th Jul, 2018 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 124

Next table over is a guy ordering a hefty breakfast. He turns to him and asks, "Where do you get all the room for that?" He then gets up and takes the challenge, again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2018 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 6 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 31 experience points.

9th Jul, 2018 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Hand wrestling is a popular request these days I guess they either doubt I can keep up the pace or believe that I must have some trick to it that they think they might catch."

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2018 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 124 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Merlin received 36 experience points.

9th Jul, 2018 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Runic observes the man triumph over the former wrestling champion. He is impressed but does not show it, he does not move or turn… he sits there awaiting a meal that I called for earlier.

9th Jul, 2018 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Entering the tavern for his afternoon fiesta he is about to call for a drink when they start to call his name. "Hand wrestling again? OK, you all shall be entertained."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2018 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 124

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 13 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 54 experience points.

10th Jul, 2018 - 3:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 124

"Sure! I will have a go. Gold is hard to come by and I do not feel like losing blood to get some at the moment."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,