The Town Tavern Chat - Page 125 of 467

She knew that if she stuck around long enough - Page 125 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jul, 2018 - 8:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 125

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Ammon accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Ammon pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Ammon executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 15 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Ammon received 51 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2018 - 3:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Thanks for the gold and the confidence now I will be on my way. I have little time to get home and get some needed shut eye."

10th Jul, 2018 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
AdnGarca
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I would love to have a new job. The jail is so depressing. The windows are so small and the people is so difficult. I hate to make handcuffs.

10th Jul, 2018 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 125 Chat Tavern Town The

"Who are you speaking to?" asks Ammon of the man who suddenly blurts out about his bad experience at the jail.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which courageous Ammon accepted. Sharp on the move Ammon stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Ammon triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 16 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Ammon." Ammon received 31 experience points.

10th Jul, 2018 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Charmaine enters after a restful night. She does not hear the cheers for her name that she is accustomed to so she figures someone got to the challenge before she could. She takes a seat and calls for some grub.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 125

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Charmaine accepted. Showing off some skill, Charmaine jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Charmaine uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Charmaine is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Charmaine received 42 experience points.

10th Jul, 2018 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 125

She knew that if she stuck around long enough then the challenge would come back again and then it would be her turn to get the available gold. "Thank you all for your bets."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,