Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 126 of 150

I don't know whether I'm the - Page 126 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jun, 2021 - 9:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Apr, 2021 - 10:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 126

She smiles and shakes her head in agreement. At the center of the tavern she sings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2021 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which the noble Melodee accepted. Melodee is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Melodee uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Melodee received 48 experience points.

23rd Apr, 2021 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Just one more… " She says to the impatient crowd anxious to hear her sing again.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2021 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 126 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which the noble Melodee accepted. Melodee is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Melodee uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Melodee received 15 experience points.

24th Apr, 2021 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Alright, alright. If I loose I shall pay a round of Ale! But if I win ye all shall pay for my drinks tonight!

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2021 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Bull's eye Darts competition of which the noble Fenris accepted. The well poised Fenris takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Fenris uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Fenris received 54 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2021 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 126

"A challenge? Ney, but a drink I will have… red wine with a full rich platter."

11th Jun, 2021 - 9:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ramon
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 126

I don't know whether I'm the best to sing… I'm am just here to enjoy the enviroment!

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,