Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 128 of 150

"Of course!" She says ready to make - Page 128 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Sep, 2021 - 9:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
18th Aug, 2021 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 128

"Sure, not only for you will I play but because I have not heard the sound of music for a very long time so I will do this for myself as well." Pulling a string he plays and sings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2021 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which courageous Merlin accepted. Merlin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Merlin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 53 experience points.

18th Aug, 2021 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Merlin smiles and bows. It is good to be back in Llafair after the wild time on the plains.

12th Sep, 2021 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 128 Chat Tavern Llafair

I know a thing or two about music. Come on now place your bets.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2021 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which fearless Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Selinabeth uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 19 experience points.

16th Sep, 2021 - 10:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Having learned dart throwing to the level of expert she felt it was time to have those lessons paid back.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2021 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 128

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Bull's eye Darts competition of which fearless Selinabeth accepted. The well poised Selinabeth takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Selinabeth uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 53 experience points.

19th Sep, 2021 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 128

"Of course!" She says ready to make the most of her training in earning some quick gold.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,