Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 138 of 150

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench calls - Page 138 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Jan, 2022 - 4:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2022 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 138

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which fearless Selinabeth accepted. The well poised Selinabeth takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Selinabeth uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 19 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2022 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Still in the tavern she accepts the next challenge until it is the right time to adventure again.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2022 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which defiant Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Selinabeth. Hardy Selinabeth takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Selinabeth uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 32 experience points.

6th Jan, 2022 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 138 Chat Tavern Llafair

Wench, come here and fill my tankard and bring some good grub and I may give you an extra gold piece.

7th Jan, 2022 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

I will happily throw some darts. I am saving for an exotic potion so all of this will help.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2022 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which the noble Selinabeth accepted. The well poised Selinabeth takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Selinabeth uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 49 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2022 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 138

I would enjoy seeing how hardy I truly am. I shall try my best!

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2022 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 138

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which failed Tabitha accepted. The lovely wenches start to sit on top of Tabitha but it is too much to bare as Tabitha yells out "Mercy!" The tavern breaks out laughing. Tabitha loses against someone else who can handle more wenches. Tabitha is sorely unlucky! Tabitha is hurt while trying the Hardy Skill.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,