Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 139 of 150

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench - Page 139 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Feb, 2022 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Jan, 2022 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 139

Krusten shakes her head at the awkward decision of the new one to attempt something that just isn't part of her proficient skillset.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2022 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

I'm expert at darts so this should be routine. Shall we have a go?

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2022 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Bull's eye Darts competition of which defiant Selinabeth accepted. The well poised Selinabeth takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Selinabeth uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 41 experience points.

26th Jan, 2022 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 139 Chat Tavern Llafair

Fond of the past she claps to see her skill with the darts adding "well done".

28th Jan, 2022 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

What song shall I play on my flute for you lot? Let me see if I can make you dance and sing along.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2022 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which defiant Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Selinabeth uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 42 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2022 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 139

Let me see if I can do this without seriously embarrassing myself.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2022 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 139

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which Selinabeth accepted. The well poised Selinabeth takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Selinabeth uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 51 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,