Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 140 of 150

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 140 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Feb, 2022 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
4th Feb, 2022 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 140

I am as prepared as can be for this test and I will come out as a winner watch and see.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2022 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Wench sit competition of which fearless Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Selinabeth. Hardy Selinabeth takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Selinabeth uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 26 experience points.

6th Feb, 2022 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hardy? Let's see if I can weather this storm and show myself able to overcome.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2022 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 140 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Selinabeth. Hardy Selinabeth takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Selinabeth uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 16 experience points.

9th Feb, 2022 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Music is a passion in my past time but for you folks I play on my banjo.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2022 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which fearless Thorin accepted. Thorin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Thorin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 12 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2022 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 140

Music you will hear tonight but not just any music… this will be music that will move your hearts and charm your minds!

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2022 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 140

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which the noble Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Selinabeth uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 12 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,