Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 141 of 150

Hallaly! Honni soit qui mal y pense! Glory - Page 141 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Mar, 2022 - 10:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
18th Feb, 2022 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 141

Hardy should be easy enough to pull in the winning for this night.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2022 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which defiant Selinabeth accepted. Selinabeth lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Selinabeth. Hardy Selinabeth takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Selinabeth uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 27 experience points.

23rd Feb, 2022 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The truth is I rather be listening to someone make good music rather than be burdened to do it for you lot.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2022 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 141 Chat Tavern Llafair

I've never played any instruments before so I might scare some people away. I accept the challenge.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2022 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which incompetent Orryn accepted. Orryn tries but it brings out a few choice words and a couple of yawns at best. Orryn has not the Music Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Orryn. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

13th Mar, 2022 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Brasero
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Indeed I am ready for thou challenge. Bring on the oud and evey lass a glass!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2022 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 141

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which courageous Sorgath accepted. Sorgath is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Sorgath uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sorgath received 48 experience points.

13th Mar, 2022 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Brasero
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 141

Hallaly! Honni soit qui mal y pense! Glory to Pan, great music god!

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,