Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 144 of 150

Someone was keen to meet me at the tavern and - Page 144 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Oct, 2022 - 1:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2022 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 144

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench dares the Bull's eye Darts competition of which courageous Selinabeth accepted. The well poised Selinabeth takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Selinabeth uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 21 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2022 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Music is a gift to me and second nature. I will play a tune on my fiddle and you all can feel free to sing a long.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2022 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Music melody competition of which the noble Merlin accepted. Merlin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Merlin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 43 experience points.

23rd Sep, 2022 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 144 Chat Tavern Llafair

People of the tavern why do you glory in such simple things? Anyway, I will perform this simple act only because you ask.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2022 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which courageous Krusten accepted. Krusten lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Krusten. Hardy Krusten takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Krusten uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 39 experience points.

12th Oct, 2022 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Excited that the challenge is based on something she is very good at she immediately accepts and takes the dart.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2022 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 144

The Llafair's Tavern Wench insists on the Bull's eye Darts competition of which defiant Selinabeth accepted. The well poised Selinabeth takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Selinabeth uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Selinabeth received 40 experience points.

21st Oct, 2022 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 144

Someone was keen to meet me at the tavern and I hope it was for something worthwhile as I have dragons to slay and armies to conquer.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,