Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 148 of 150

Your chants tire me so to get some quiet while - Page 148 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Feb, 2023 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  144 145 146 147 148 149 150 
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2022 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 148

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which defiant Tenebrarum accepted. Tenebrarum lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Tenebrarum. Hardy Tenebrarum takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Tenebrarum uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Tenebrarum received 54 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2023 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Let me play you a song that will have you dancing all night long!

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2023 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which defiant Thorin accepted. Thorin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Thorin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 40 experience points.

12th Jan, 2023 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 148 Chat Tavern Llafair

"I would not even refer to this as a challenge but since I have not seen you all in such a long time I will give you a chance to view some real skills."

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2023 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which Krusten accepted. The well poised Krusten takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Krusten uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 41 experience points.

21st Jan, 2023 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Ah music is my life and I will gladly play a tune that will calm your soul and make you happy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2023 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 148

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which Merlin accepted. Merlin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Merlin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 17 experience points.

8th Feb, 2023 - 12:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 148

Your chants tire me so to get some quiet while I have my meal and fine wine I will do it. Now stand back.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,