Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 16 of 150

"Where on earth does one learn etiquette - Page 16 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Apr, 2017 - 2:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
2nd Apr, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 16

Seeing the man all bruised from injuries he asks, "What the heck happened to you? Have you been playing with those big wild cats again?" Hunter laughs.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Hunter volunteers, "I definitely got back here by sheer luck. In fact were it not for some proactive measures you would be reading about me in the obituaries."

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Always nice to get back for a good Ale here and there. Plus to see all the people here who are trying to make a name for themselves. I can say good luck to you all and know that there are some out here who can help you if you wish. Just got to ask.

7th Apr, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 16 Chat Tavern Llafair

Hunter comes in sweating. "So much to do staying on top of things. I have but little time to wave my hand in salutation, drink my ale and get back on my horse to explore again!"

10th Apr, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Charmaine walks in to hear the pride of the man about his winnings. She shakes her head and takes a seat. She calls over a wench ordering one ale and some bread.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

Ah the ale is cool and feresh the ladies lively and the adventures looking rested and happy. I hope you all have a good time out there and keep on going. I myself need to get back out and earn more gold for the wife to spend *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 16

Hunter calls for an ale after another day of intense battles. "Its tough out there but someone has to be ruler." Hunter put on a sly smile.

16th Apr, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 16

"Where on earth does one learn etiquette around here? Its not something I'm akin to but the lovely lady I'm interested in says I need to get it under my belt because I'm too rough for her liking."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,