Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 19 of 150

Kronar enters the tavern, with some minor wounds - Page 19 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Sep, 2017 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Aug, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 19

Having left the town Krusten moves on to Llafair and her entrance is no different than the last. "Here is my silver mug, why is it taking so long to get it filled with ale?" she shouts.

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

After a long day of combat Hunter enters the tavern looking for some ale and rest when the first person he sees is the barbaric lady known as Krusten. Afraid of her tongue he looks for a table near the shadows.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Ahh barkeep give an ale and by a round for everyone. I have just got back from finding a large pot of gold out on the plains. Very glad that I found it instead of another." He looks about the room. Seeing familiar faces he sits down and relaxes with his ale.

7th Sep, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Page 19 Chat Tavern Llafair

Getting a round of ale for every as I enter, I take a seat after such a long time traveling from Lafair or the Town. Getting a drink for myself, I look around to see who was there.

11th Sep, 2017 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Bursting through the door like a man lacking some serious ale drinking Merlin blurts out to first wench he sees, "Ale!" and then pulls a stool or chair and has a seat.

12th Sep, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Making common talk with another customer Wizard says, "having a better weapon and good training makes all the difference. I go in battles looking for a win now rather than trying to escape."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2017 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 19

She enters the tavern with light steps and a big smile on her face. Taking a table that has many already seated around it she remarks, "Isn't it great to be alive!?"

25th Sep, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 19

Kronar enters the tavern, with some minor wounds and appears tired. "I would like an ale," he bellowed out to the nearest wench. He pulled up a chair, "Yo ho ho, ye are right," Kronar answered Charmaine. "Its a great day, for killin Marauders and the like," he added with a smile. With that he took in a large gulp of ale, before slamming the empty glass back on the table. "Aye, Wench I'll have another ale," Kronar yells.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,