Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 21 of 150

- Page 21 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 11:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
15th Oct, 2017 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 21

While Merlin is quiet in a corner trying to hear the rumors about Hunter he sees Charmaine enter looking a little lost so he calls her over to his spot and offers a drink.

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2017 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Alana, now entering as well, follows behind Charmaine and takes a seat. "I hope there is room here for me too, I'm tired after the last patrol."

18th Oct, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Game Master says...

An old robed venerable looking man slowly enters the rowdy establishment and looks bewildered. He loudly declares,

"I guess this isn't the amphitheater either… "

He disappointingly shakes his white haired head and graciously leaves.

19th Oct, 2017 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 21 Chat Tavern Llafair

Merlin is sure to welcome the lady making sure to clear the part of the table where she sits. He hears the old man and looks at the others at the table asking, "What was that all about?"

23rd Oct, 2017 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

No one else seems to see the old man as they have left to adventure or buy fruit at the market so Merlin just sits there drinking.

23rd Oct, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Entering the tavern Charmaine's eyes fall on a recognizable face. She goes over to him, "It's Merlin right? I think we met briefly in the Town. What brings you to Llafair?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2017 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 21

Merlin is surprised he is not alone and responds with a smile, "Yes! Merlin is my name, you remembered… and you are the lovely Charmaine of course. I am here to rest and get back my strength before I go adventuring again. You?"

24th Oct, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 21

She smiles, "A fellow adventurer, that is great. I am here more or less for the same reason plus there are valuable skills here I cannot ge elsewhere."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,