Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 22 of 150

Merlin is might impressed with the old man - Page 22 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Nov, 2017 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 22

Walking Drogda hears the others speaking. "Greetings fellow travelers. Seems that I am not the only one that comes here from the town, Di I just that old man leaving here? Still looking for the amphitheater I take it."

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Oh he was? The only person I saw here was Merlin, I think you may have met him back in the town. He was rather vocal there but quite here." She giggles.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yes I have seen Merlin a few times. HE is either real vocal or real quiet at times. I think you found him on a quiet time Charmaine. Let me buy you a drink.

26th Oct, 2017 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 22 Chat Tavern Llafair

Entering the tavern but not staying she hands the wench her own mug, "Fill it" she says in an unmannered way. When the wench returns she flips a coin and then exits.

28th Oct, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Shaking his head at the presence of Krusten and his mistreatment of the wench he mumbles, "Well at least its not just the guys you treat this way." He smirks and takes a slurp.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which Sadon accepted. Sadon lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Sadon. Hardy Sadon takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Sadon uses the Hardy Skill successfully and is rather chuffed about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Sadon received 18 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 22

The Game Master says...

The old man gets up and dusts off his robe. He mutters to those looking on, "See, I'm not so old as many may think I am… now, on to the amphitheater!" He then slowly departs with cane in hand.

1st Nov, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 22

Merlin is might impressed with the old man and he thinks to himself - if he could do that then what can I do. So he waits the next challenge and its music… something he has not been trained in so he can't do it. He waves off the calls of his name and says, "Nah, not today".

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,