Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 25 of 150

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench - Page 25 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Nov, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 25

With a chuckle, Jonathons smiles on completing the challenge. As soon as he entered and realized the Tavern here was also offering the challenges. In celebration he will offer drink everyone before saying, "Thank you, thank you. Practice makes perfect as they say."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Music melody competition of which courageous Aaroni accepted. Aaroni is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Aaroni uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Aaroni received 14 experience points.

18th Nov, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Music can call the most trouble heart, and bring solace to the soul," Came the offered words, before Aaroni sits to get a drink of ale.

20th Nov, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 25 Chat Tavern Llafair

At the calls for Krusten to get involve in music she says, "No, not today, I'm just here to wet my throat and then I'm off again."

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which fearless Aaroni accepted. Aaroni is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Aaroni uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Aaroni received 47 experience points.

20th Nov, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Some of the greatest stories have been expressed with music and song," Aaroni will offer with a smile and a chuckle, "Ones which can even bring the most amazing of changes to one's innermost self, to turn away the darkness in their soul."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Nov, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 25

Charmaine responds to her name, "Sure, I'm hardy enough and I can't say that gold isn't important to me so I will have a go." She goes over to the wench to find out what needs to be done.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 25

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Wench sit competition of which defiant Charmaine accepted. Charmaine lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Charmaine. Hardy Charmaine takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Charmaine uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Charmaine received 32 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,