Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 26 of 150

"Of course, I will have a go, music is - Page 26 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Nov, 2017 - 12:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
22nd Nov, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 26

"Well thank you all, although I have to admit that you guys could bet a little more on me, after all what are the odds of an expert failing?" She laughs and leaves to do her other chores for the day.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which courageous Gwen accepted. Gwen lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Gwen. Hardy Gwen takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Gwen uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Gwen received 26 experience points.

24th Nov, 2017 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Thank you, fellows of Llafair! I just came in but couldn't say no to a challenge! That was fun, now I feel already at home!"

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 26 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which fearless Charmaine accepted. Charmaine is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Charmaine uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Charmaine received 13 experience points.

24th Nov, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Merlin thinks: I've been studying for a long timeā€¦ hopefully my music skills will shine through today and I do not embarrass myself further!

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. Merlin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Merlin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 39 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 26

Aaroni walks in, having spent a couple of days in the temple and plans to himself how the next steps will go. It feels he is missing a few things though he can't be sure what.

25th Nov, 2017 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 26

"Of course, I will have a go, music is one of the things I do!" Merlin uses the cloth from his forearm to wipe the rest of ale from his beard and then picks up an instrument.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,