Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 27 of 150

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists - Page 27 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Nov, 2017 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2017 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 27

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. Merlin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Merlin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 53 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2017 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

After Merlin hears the loud applause he comments to all, "That was one from my personal collection of medieval tunes that I was working on yesterday." He winks and resumes his activities.

26th Nov, 2017 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Charmaine was still in study and had not finished the course for music but still she wanted to try hoping that the drunks wouldn't notice she was out of tune.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Page 27 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which clumsy Charmaine accepted. Charmaine tries but it brings out a few choice words and a couple of yawns at best. Charmaine is sorely unlucky! Charmaine is hurt while trying the Music Skill.

26th Nov, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

She curses her unlucky fate and deduces that it was a mixture of the night being too young and her lack of skill. She leaves quietly to go practice.

26th Nov, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Looking to Charmaine, a familiar voice will say, "Thy music was not that terrible, I have heard far worse. If you might ever like assistance in improving, I'd be willing to offer my skills." Jonathon did not make such offers lightly, though when it comes to the arts the man was willing to make more of an exception.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 27

Aaron I will enter for a drink and to see what the challenge was for the day. Considering the darts, he will think of giving the game a go.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 27

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Bull's eye Darts competition of which courageous Aaroni accepted. The well poised Aaroni takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Aaroni uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Aaroni received 41 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,