Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 28 of 150

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts - Page 28 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Nov, 2017 - 9:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
27th Nov, 2017 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 28

"Darts? Now that's a challenge I cannot take up at this time. Maybe I will learn how to do it and try another time."

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Jonathon will consider the challange for himself, drinking a mug of ale. Smiling, he will try his hand with the darts and show off his skills.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Bull's eye Darts competition of which courageous Jonathon accepted. The well poised Jonathon takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Jonathon uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Jonathon received 50 experience points.

28th Nov, 2017 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 28 Chat Tavern Llafair

Passing through Merlin says, "I should be able to do that although my luck has not been as good as it should be." He moves forward towards the challenge.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which fearless Merlin accepted. Merlin lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Merlin. Hardy Merlin takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Merlin uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 18 experience points.

28th Nov, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

She claps her hands in honor of Merlin's accomplishment. "I should have bet on you… " she says to Merlin and continues, "But the drunks wouldn't have a lady enter." She rolls her eyes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2017 - 9:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 28

"Of course, no need to chant my name, I am always ready to show you my skills even though you are a bit hoggish when drunk."

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 28

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which the noble Charmaine accepted. Charmaine lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Charmaine. Hardy Charmaine takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Charmaine uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Charmaine received 51 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,