Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 35 of 150

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench - Page 35 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
19th Dec, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 35

"Music you say? I am the bard of music and I will play you a tune I thought up in my head while patrolling the lands around this city!" Merlin takes a flute and plays a tune.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which Merlin accepted. Merlin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Merlin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 40 experience points.

19th Dec, 2017 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

After hearing the loud applause and seeing the amount of gold he got Merlin takes a bow and says, "Thank you, thank you my friends… maybe I will play you another some other time."

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 35 Chat Tavern Llafair

Drogda fresh in from a patrol hears of this challenge so he decides to give it a go. He is hoping to impress the wenches as they climb on top of him.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which fearless Drogda accepted. Drogda lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Drogda. Hardy Drogda takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Drogda uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Drogda received 50 experience points.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

Smiling as the wenches get off of him he sits up and says, "Well that was fun and very interesting to say the least." He salutes everyone gathers his winnings and heads out again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 35

She wondered if to take a chance, so she decided it would be best to try only once more and then further her knowledge of music.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 35

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which fearless Charmaine accepted. Charmaine is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Charmaine uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Charmaine received 17 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,