Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 5 of 150

Oh you are not alone you just feel alone as - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Nov, 2016 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 5

Patrols are a bit easier now that I have a little friend with me. She helps a lot when the archers try to fire arrows at me while I take care of the bandits. Every little bit helps.

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2016 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Hunter walks in after many days of patrolling. "Wow, I need a warm bath, plenty of soap and a good meal." Seeing some if the old faces he openly comments, "I need to take more dry rations with me, its surprising how fast they finish when you're out there. Has that happened to you?"

16th Nov, 2016 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that she increased her experience Charmaine decided to explore other places. Her first stop was the Llafair Tavern after such a long trip. She enters quietly and looks around to see what the environment is like.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2016 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 5 Chat Tavern Llafair

I think rations are a good thing to have. I bought a horse too so I travel more per day now too. It makes patrolling a bit faster. Yes it is fun doing a few patrols right in a row.

17th Nov, 2016 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Seeing a man talking to himself or to someone she does not she interrupts, "Hi, I'm Charmaine and new in this place… just came from the Town."

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2016 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

Nice to meet you Charmaine I am Noukril. Pardon my talking to myself it gets a bit lonely on patrol at times. I came from town too many days ago. It is a nice place. If you plan on patrolling make sure you have food and health potions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2016 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 5

"You patrol what exactly? Are you a guardsman or soldier? Its strange to be patrolling anything without others there with you, why alone?" She pauses realizing that she is asking so many questions.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Oh you are not alone you just feel alone as you patrol with others who are not friends but not foes either. You patrol around the town of Llafair to keep it safe I guess."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (150) »

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,