Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 42 of 150

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench - Page 42 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jan, 2018 - 9:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
10th Jan, 2018 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 42

Passing through Llafair, Merlin reaches just in time to be challenged to play one of his famous songs. He happily accepts and pulls out his flute.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which fearless Merlin accepted. Merlin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Merlin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 16 experience points.

10th Jan, 2018 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hearing the cheers he bows and bids thanks to the crowd for hearing him and remembering his music. He says, "Next time I will teach you the verses so you can sing along as I play."

11th Jan, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 42 Chat Tavern Llafair

"I am not quite an expert at darts yet but lets have a go, I'm pretty confident that something good will come of my attempt."

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Bull's eye Darts competition of which courageous Krusten accepted. The well poised Krusten takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Krusten uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 26 experience points.

11th Jan, 2018 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"See, I knew that I could knock this off pretty good. Ok, need to have a drink and I will be on my way, no time for sitting around."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2018 - 9:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 42

Of course they see me, the musical genius bard and ask he question "music anyone?" They cannot get enough of me.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2018 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 42

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. Merlin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Merlin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 40 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,