Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 46 of 150

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench - Page 46 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th May, 2018 - 11:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
9th Apr, 2018 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 46

"Well morning to everyone. Its been a long to.e since I set a foot in this tavern, how about if we start off the day with some skills?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. The well poised Merlin takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Merlin uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 38 experience points.

1st May, 2018 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I am here for a skill I do not have but since you insist that I show off the skills I do have I will grant you the request before you tip over from too much ale."

Post Date: 1st May, 2018 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 46 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which the noble Krusten accepted. Krusten lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Krusten. Hardy Krusten takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Krusten uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 52 experience points.

24th May, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Faolan downs the rest of his Ale and walks towards the Darts Game. 'Well, good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. Shall we have some fun?'

Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Bull's eye Darts competition of which the noble Faolan accepted. The well poised Faolan takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Faolan uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Faolan received 34 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 46

"Great! Finally you've given me a challenge that I am good at… " she says to the crowd in the tavern. "I will make you proud".

Post Date: 27th May, 2018 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 46

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which Charmaine accepted. Charmaine lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Charmaine. Hardy Charmaine takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Charmaine uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Charmaine received 23 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,