Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 49 of 150

"Now music is something I am good at… - Page 49 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jun, 2018 - 8:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2018 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 49

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which courageous Cedrick accepted. Cedrick lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Cedrick. Hardy Cedrick takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Cedrick uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Cedrick received 43 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2018 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Well done Charmaine, ye is quite hardy," Cedrick, says. "Ive, just arrived and this establishment ain't to bad," he adds.

11th Jun, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"So you all fancy a tune then? Ok, please put your bets on the table because what I am about to sing and play will make you smile."

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 49 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which the noble Alana accepted. Alana is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Alana uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Alana received 40 experience points.

11th Jun, 2018 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"See? Just remember me by name, I will be back soon enough for more of your gold. Most know me as Alana."

11th Jun, 2018 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

'Ah, how can I simply sit and drink when I hear my name being prompted for a challenge.I shall show what I am made of'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 49

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which the noble Sparrowhawk accepted. Sparrowhawk lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Sparrowhawk. Hardy Sparrowhawk takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Sparrowhawk uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sparrowhawk received 49 experience points.

12th Jun, 2018 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 49

"Now music is something I am good at… shall I play you all a tune? Listen well and dance along if you like… " She starts singing while using the table as a drum.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,