Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 50 of 50

A bit disappointed by the low bets she shrugs - Page 50 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 4.1 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 29 73 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 7 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 50

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which Charmaine accepted. Charmaine is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Charmaine uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Charmaine received 23 experience points.

Post Date: 4.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 7
Action: Quest
ROK II

Stacia
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Since no one has taken this challenge I will not only because my name is being called its also because I need the gold."

Llafair Tavern Chat MMORPG Text & RPG Text

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Wench sit competition of which defiant Charmaine accepted. Charmaine lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Charmaine. Hardy Charmaine takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Charmaine uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Charmaine received 23 experience points.

Leathercrafter

Level: 7
Action: Quest
ROK II

Stacia
Premium
(+)

Page 50 Chat Tavern Llafair

A bit disappointed by the low bets she shrugs a but t, smiles for her fans and then attempts a patrol. "I will see you all later… I need to get to a patrol now."

Guest please SHARE: "Llafair Tavern Chat" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Llafair Tavern Chat" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

World Cup

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

Fb Groom
Fb Groom
Uploaded by: Fatebringer
Rated: 2/10 + 3 comments