Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 6 of 150

Charmaine enters the tavern a lot wiser than - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Dec, 2016 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
20th Nov, 2016 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 6

Charmaine is surprised at how the other woman jumps into the conversation so she sits up and speaks a little louder to the man. "Perhaps I am not that new as I already knew about the patrols after speaking with a few locals." She winks knowing she is being a little catty.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Yes knowing about the patrols and being on a patrol are two vastly different things." Looking towards Charmaine, "You milady have done well to survive a patrol but do not let it go to your head. They do get tougher."

26th Nov, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Tired and bewildered she comes in the tavern out of breath and panting. She grabs a seat and says ,'"It has happened to me! I was on patrol and doing very well until a giant ant came out of nowhere and began to attack me untiil I was dead. Shocked about this and my ressurection I've come to get a drink."

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 6 Chat Tavern Llafair

You were dead and now you are alive how does one do this? Are you sure you are not some kind of undead or something more sinister?

30th Nov, 2016 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Hunter storms in angry with himself. "I almost completed another patrol but stupidly forgot to take the healing elixir with me and paid the price for it."

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2016 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

Here have a ale and calm down some. We all make mistakes in life and live to try again. Just learn from said mistakes and try not to repeat them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2016 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 6

Taking the ale Hunter says, "Thanks, I needed that… this stuff is good for drowning your failures. I need to get a move now… thanks for the drink." Hunter gets up and leaves.

5th Dec, 2016 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Charmaine enters the tavern a lot wiser than she was before. She calls for an ale and drinks it in one go. She declares, "No time for chatter… I have to go on a scheduled patrol now".

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,