Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 6 of 53

Charmaine enters the tavern a lot wiser than - Page 6 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 5th Dec, 2016 - 10:35pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 11 67 120 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 8
Action: Explore
ROK II

Stacia
Premium
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 6

Charmaine is surprised at how the other woman jumps into the conversation so she sits up and speaks a little louder to the man. "Perhaps I am not that new as I already knew about the patrols after speaking with a few locals." She winks knowing she is being a little catty.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
Blacksmith

Level: 0
Action: Sleep
ROK II

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Yes knowing about the patrols and being on a patrol are two vastly different things." Looking towards Charmaine, "You milady have done well to survive a patrol but do not let it go to your head. They do get tougher."

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Stacia
Premium
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Tired and bewildered she comes in the tavern out of breath and panting. She grabs a seat and says ,'"It has happened to me! I was on patrol and doing very well until a giant ant came out of nowhere and began to attack me untiil I was dead. Shocked about this and my ressurection I've come to get a drink."

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
Blacksmith

ROK II

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)

Page 6 Chat Tavern Llafair

You were dead and now you are alive how does one do this? Are you sure you are not some kind of undead or something more sinister?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2016 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

Level: 15
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Hunter storms in angry with himself. "I almost completed another patrol but stupidly forgot to take the healing elixir with me and paid the price for it."

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2016 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
Blacksmith

ROK II

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Here have a ale and calm down some. We all make mistakes in life and live to try again. Just learn from said mistakes and try not to repeat them.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
Trapper

Level: 15
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Page 6 Llafair Tavern Chat

Taking the ale Hunter says, "Thanks, I needed that… this stuff is good for drowning your failures. I need to get a move now… thanks for the drink." Hunter gets up and leaves.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2016 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Stacia
Premium
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 6

Charmaine enters the tavern a lot wiser than she was before. She calls for an ale and drinks it in one go. She declares, "No time for chatter… I have to go on a scheduled patrol now".

Guest please SHARE: "Llafair Tavern Chat" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Llafair Tavern Chat Tips
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Stacia

Charmain (8)
Seraphina

Alana (5)
Dragon

Vitiosus (5)

Aspiring Leaders

Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Anronrosby / Cedrick (4)
Keidivh / Alrick (3)
LitRPG / Bladur (3)
Ammon / Ammon (2)
Lace / Sonia (2)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

World Issues

USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Reformist 1 Week Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 7th Jul, 2018 - 7:27pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 27th May, 2018 - 1:05am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm