Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 52 of 150

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench - Page 52 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Jul, 2018 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
30th Jun, 2018 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 52

Even with her little knowledge in the game she was still able to win. She felt like a real champion and sponsored everyone to drinks which made them chant her name even more.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2018 - 11:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Its a new day and before she can order her breakfast there are shouts for her to show her musical talent. She accepts and wonders which one of her songs she should share today.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which Charmaine accepted. Charmaine is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Charmaine uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Charmaine received 34 experience points.

1st Jul, 2018 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

Page 52 Chat Tavern Llafair

Thumping his ale, an enormous and muscled man cheers for Charmaine and her musical talent. "A lovely tune, but do you know the one about the Barbarian and the merchant's daughter?"

9th Jul, 2018 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Sorry Wench, not only am I no good at throwing darts but I gave up these challenges awhile ago, perhaps someone else will have a go."

11th Jul, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"That makes you and I" says Norksman after hearing what the man said to the wench. 'And the thing is I really need the gold too!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2018 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 52

"Aye, I accept thy challenge to a game of dart's," Cedrick says. "I will also have a mug of your finest ale, to warm the heart," He adds.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 52

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Bull's eye Darts competition of which awkward Cedrick accepted. One dart is thrown badly off course and almost hits a patron. Cedrick does not have a good time in the Darts Game competition. Cedrick is sorely unlucky! Cedrick is hurt while trying the Darts Game Skill.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,