Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 53 of 150

- Page 53 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jul, 2018 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
15th Jul, 2018 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 53

"I think, I might as well continue mustering up some cattle then," Cedrick says, feeling awkward, of missing the dart board completely.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

She did not finish her lessons in darts but her interest in getting gold was still at a high so she decided to take the challenge before someone else took it.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which the noble Charmaine accepted. The well poised Charmaine takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Charmaine uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Charmaine received 49 experience points.

19th Jul, 2018 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Page 53 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Aye, I guess I'm up for the challenge to see how hardy the may be," Cedrick says. As he calls the wench over for a mug of ale.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which the noble Cedrick accepted. Cedrick lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Cedrick. Hardy Cedrick takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Cedrick uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Cedrick received 53 experience points.

20th Jul, 2018 - 12:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Music is something I intended to learn but other matters always seemed to be in the way, perhaps another time?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2018 - 10:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 53

"Aye, music is also something I got around to doing," Cedrick says. "Maybe, next time it's something worth considering," he adds.

24th Jul, 2018 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 53

"Me too, I think the next time I go back to town I will make it part of my learning then I can become good enough to earn some gold from it."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,