Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 56 of 150

Having come from exploring the area; he finds - Page 56 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Aug, 2018 - 10:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
4th Aug, 2018 - 2:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 56

Speaking to herself, "This is my chance to get some gold". Speaking to the wench offering the challenge, "Here I am, I will do it."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Bull's eye Darts competition of which Sonia accepted. The well poised Sonia takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Sonia uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sonia received 21 experience points.

4th Aug, 2018 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Thank you all so much! This will not build me the castle I want but it will pay for some of the training I am hoping will take me there." She winks and waves off.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 56 Chat Tavern Llafair

Wolford a cepys the challenge the tavern has to offer and heads up to see what he has to do to accomplish this task and win.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Wench sit competition of which courageous Wothfard accepted. Wothfard lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Wothfard. Hardy Wothfard takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Wothfard uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Wothfard received 28 experience points.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

Wolfard smiles as he wins this latest challenge and heads over to get a new mug of ale. "I am glad I was able to entertain thou customers of this tavern. I hope to win another challenge soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2018 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 56

She was disappointed. She hadn't taken the time to learn music. It just was not as important to her as other skills she trained in. Still she would get over it but thought about adding it to her "to do" list.

9th Aug, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dnarion
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 56

Having come from exploring the area; he finds himself once more in Llafair, and enters the tavern. After sitting down to a nice feast, he heard something about a musical challenge. "I shall accept such a challenge gladly," the young man announces as he flourishes a flute from his belongings.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,