Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 57 of 150

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench yells - Page 57 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Aug, 2018 - 12:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 57

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which fearless Aldaris accepted. Aldaris is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Aldaris uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Aldaris received 34 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2018 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Give me the darts then. I will have a go before I have to leave Llafair." she says to the wench holding a set of used darts.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which defiant Charmaine accepted. The well poised Charmaine takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Charmaine uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Charmaine received 52 experience points.

13th Aug, 2018 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Page 57 Chat Tavern Llafair

"I am not very good but I need the gold as I can hardly find my way out of this city. Show me wench where do I start?"

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which inept Norskman accepted. The lovely wenches start to sit on top of Norskman but it is too much to bare as Norskman yells out "Mercy!" The tavern breaks out laughing. Norskman loses against someone else who can handle more wenches. Norskman is sorely unlucky! Norskman is hurt while trying the Hardy Skill.

13th Aug, 2018 - 2:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"What a disappointment to be between a rock and hard place. It seems like am unlucky everywhere I go and in everything I do."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2018 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 57

"Aye, me thinks I should try to see how hardy I be," Cedrick says. "I except thy challenge," he adds.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2018 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 57

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Wench sit competition of which fearless Cedrick accepted. Cedrick lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Cedrick. Hardy Cedrick takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Cedrick uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Cedrick received 42 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,