Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 59 of 150

"A game of darts this time huh? Well my - Page 59 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Aug, 2018 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 59

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Wench sit competition of which the noble Cedrick accepted. Cedrick lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Cedrick. Hardy Cedrick takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Cedrick uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Cedrick received 54 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2018 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

It has been a long time since Krusten entered the tavern of Llafair and as soon as she does she is 'attacked' for one of her famous tunes. "Gladly… " she says as she thinks of one that she wrote.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2018 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Music melody competition of which courageous Krusten accepted. Krusten is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Krusten uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 38 experience points.

23rd Aug, 2018 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 59 Chat Tavern Llafair

Waving away the wench he claims, "Nah, I am not one for music, I am more proficient with a weapon in my hand rather than a musical instrument."

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

"You wish some music do ye. Well I can help you with some of that." Wothfard steps up to the challenge. "I hope you all like this music as I sure do enjoy it."

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which fearless Wothfard accepted. Wothfard is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Wothfard uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Wothfard received 52 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 59

"Thank ye, Thank Ye all for the applause. I am glad that you enjoyed that number. Now wench get me some ale to wet my throat."

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 59

"A game of darts this time huh? Well my wench I will take you up on that and show you my skill in the darts."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,