Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 7 of 72

"The consideration is that two gold pieces - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jan, 2017 - 4:24pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 72 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (72) »
Closed Q
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 6
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 7

"Well this tavern is more quiet than the one in Town but I reckon that's because of the amount of time it takes to go on patrol. In fact, it might also be that some have died out there and unable to come take a drink."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2016 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
Herbalist

Level: 8
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"You are quite correct in saying that… " says Alana as she passes through on her way back to the Town. "I just successfully completed a patrol and have attainted a higher level because of it." A smile splashes on her face as she is very happy with her accomplishment.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
Translator

Level: 9
Action: Living
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter overhears and speaks softly, "You lot look more enlightened than the others and may be that you have the magic tattoos written on your arms from the look of it. Make sure to use those to pass the time quickly then you won't have to worry about how long it takes.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
Translator

Level: 9
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Page 7 Chat Tavern Llafair

Had to stop in here for a drink after that long wagon ride. I miss my horse but after so much exploring the injuries were too much. She needed to rest at the stables for 8 days. I thought I would come here and see if I could get some action in the mean time.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
Bodyguard

Level: 14
Action: Explore
ROK II

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Krusten was in a quiet part of the tavern, no one saw her come in. She hears the man talk about the horse and she replies, "Poor horse, sad rider.... "

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

It had been a while since he had spend much time at the Tavern in Llafair, and given the mood Jonathon was in he quietly got himself a drink of ale. Yet despite what was on his mind he did watch to see who was there.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 11
ROK II

Wizard
Premium
(+)

Page 7 Llafair Tavern Chat

Looking down at his two gold pieces he shakes his head as he reenters the tavern. He goes over to a vacant table and comments to himself… "There is no way two gold pieces is all the pay you get for so much patroling." He then looks around for a wench to call.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 7

"The consideration is that two gold pieces are all you need with the money you will also get from marauders and other dangers faced," Jonathon says with a chuckle, having been frustrated himself on the issue. Offering a drink, he says, "So what have you run onto for patrol?"

Guest please SHARE: "Llafair Tavern Chat" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Llafair Tavern Chat" do not be shy, give your input
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Top 20 Posters

1. Krusten - 10 (21.74%)
2. News - 9 (19.57%)
3. Chainedapart - 5 (10.87%)
4. Hunter - 3 (6.52%)
5. Opinion - 3 (6.52%)
6. UNCforlife - 2 (4.35%)
7. Strellers - 2 (4.35%)
8. ROK Harker - 2 (4.35%)
9. Adventure - 2 (4.35%)
10. Alien - 1 (2.17%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 2 Hr(s). 48 Mins.
11. Trans - 1 (2.17%)
12. JB - 1 (2.17%)
13. Facebook - 1 (2.17%)
14. Snackc - 1 (2.17%)
15. Blessed - 1 (2.17%)
16. Ammon - 1 (2.17%)
17. Chaser - 1 (2.17%)

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By JB 39 Minutes Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By News 6.6 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 23rd Nov, 2018 - 8:06pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Abelard 23rd Nov, 2018 - 7:48pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Vilepal 15th Nov, 2018 - 8:02pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By Knightslay 6th Nov, 2018 - 2:31pm Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By KNtoran 21st Oct, 2018 - 5:33am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!