Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 62 of 150

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts - Page 62 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Sep, 2018 - 9:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2018 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 62

"I told ye that I can do the darts. I was able to make the bullseye just like I had planned. Now I need a drink and some food to eat wench." Wothfard heads back to his seat and sits down to partake in some refreshment.

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2018 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

After hiring the wagon to take her to Llafair Sonia needed something to quench her thirst so she asks for a jug of water and a glass. After the weird looks she says "And a glass of wine!" She then takes up the challenge after hydrating.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2018 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Wench sit competition of which defiant Sonia accepted. Sonia lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Sonia. Hardy Sonia takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Sonia uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sonia received 11 experience points.

11th Sep, 2018 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Page 62 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Nay I am not one gifted for the musical arts, I will have to refuse this challenge, give me any other challenge and I will gladly accept"

11th Sep, 2018 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vermander
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Alright," says Ranald as he reaches for his guitar. "Here's an old drinking song from my father's province. The lyrics are easy, sing along if you like."

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which drunken Ranald accepted. Ranald tries but it brings out a few choice words and a couple of yawns at best. Ranald is sorely unlucky! Ranald is hurt while trying the Music Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2018 - 9:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 62

"Greetings to everyone, I am here for your challenge having just come from the town and on my way to form my own clan in the same town from where I came. But for now, I will entertain you with this challenge and raise some gold for my own pursuits as well."

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 62

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which Merlin accepted. Merlin lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Merlin. Hardy Merlin takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Merlin uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 42 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,