Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 63 of 150

- Page 63 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Sep, 2018 - 7:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Sep, 2018 - 9:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 63

"Although your gold was not plentiful, I thank you for it as I see every gold piece as an important part of my success. I bid you all a good day. Happy drinking."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

"darts it is once again. Let me loosen up my dart arm and I will take you up on your challenge." Wothfard moves his arm about as he moves forward to take up the darts and toss them towards the distance target.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench dares the Bull's eye Darts competition of which Wothfard accepted. The well poised Wothfard takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Wothfard uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Wothfard received 39 experience points.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 63 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Thank ye, Thank ye all for that nice applause and for betting on me." Wothfard moves back to his table and sits down where he orders a platter of food and drink.

16th Sep, 2018 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

To the wench he says, "Sorry my darlin' nut music is not one of those things that I am worthy of doing, but I can tell you of my awesome pursuits on the Llafair patrols."

17th Sep, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"In celebration of my attainment to the seventh level I will now perform for you a victory melodee that has its roots in Llafair folklore and tradition. Gather around and listen.... "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 63

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which Alana accepted. Alana is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Alana uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Alana received 29 experience points.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 63

Coming after finishing the latest patrol I hear the call for music. "I will take that Challenge wench." Wothfard steps up and selects the instrument.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,