Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 64 of 150

"I will take my chances with this challenge - Page 64 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Oct, 2018 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 64

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Music melody competition of which Wothfard accepted. Wothfard is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Wothfard uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Wothfard received 24 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

"There you all go I hope you very much enjoyed the selection of music I chose. I call it the march of the Dragon clan." Wothfard heads over to a table and takes a seat. "Wench, some food and ale please."

20th Sep, 2018 - 9:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"No, I am no bard, I just came here to get directions to the town hall, I hear there is a job there that I can do."

22nd Sep, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 64 Chat Tavern Llafair

"I will do a song for you… Its about a time when dragons flew over our skies freely without hindrancehindrance as no man saw them as their enemy."

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which the noble Alana accepted. Alana is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Alana uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Alana received 39 experience points.

28th Sep, 2018 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Unafraid to entertain she pulls out an instrument and starts a tune, "Krusten the Queen, the most beautiful woman you have ever seen… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2018 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 64

The Llafair's Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which courageous Krusten accepted. Krusten is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Krusten uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 52 experience points.

7th Oct, 2018 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 64

"I will take my chances with this challenge because I know I am not the best with it but maybe it might soften some of your ears."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,