Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 68 of 150

Wothfard kisses each girl after getting up - Page 68 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Nov, 2018 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
4th Nov, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 68

"Sure, I've played a tune or two in my time but have not played in awhile so I may be a bit rusty. Still I think I can ace this."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which the noble Merlin accepted. Merlin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Merlin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 52 experience points.

4th Nov, 2018 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I am glad that you all enjoyed my tune and that I could be of a small service until I will soon join the battle field and be busy at war."

5th Nov, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 68 Chat Tavern Llafair

"From music to darts? Why not, I am good at both but prefer using the darts than the guitar so shall we have a go at this as well?"

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Bull's eye Darts competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. The well poised Merlin takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Merlin uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 29 experience points.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

Listening to the girls wanting to all pile up on me I accept the challenge and stand up to go to where they want me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 68

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which the noble Wothfard accepted. Wothfard lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Wothfard. Hardy Wothfard takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Wothfard uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Wothfard received 14 experience points.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 68

Wothfard kisses each girl after getting up enjoying all the fun. He heads back to his table to the cheers and drinks some more ale.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,