Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 70 of 150

Amused by the music from the man she comments, - Page 70 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Nov, 2018 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 70

As I glance around and notice noone else seems to be interested in taking the challenge I stand up and slowly walk over with expectation in my eyes. "May I try?" I ask with caution, I've only had a little bit of training with an instrument like this so I can only hope to do my best. Hopefully I don't embarrass myself like last time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which courageous Griffith accepted. Griffith is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Griffith uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Griffith received 31 experience points.

20th Nov, 2018 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have limited knowledge of music, but will try my best! What shall I play? Come now, give me suggestions!.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2018 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Page 70 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which the noble Roger accepted. Roger is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Roger uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Roger received 26 experience points.

21st Nov, 2018 - 11:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

In the morning after a difficult rest at the tavern Sapphire goes downstairs and orders her usual. At the same time she is approached about music and she flat out refuses, "No thanks, I could not hit a note to save my life".

21st Nov, 2018 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Music is not my forte… but if there is no one else to take you up on the offer, I will try. I am an amateur, with only a few classes under my belt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2018 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 70

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Music melody competition of which Roger accepted. Roger is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Roger uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Roger received 17 experience points.

21st Nov, 2018 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 70

Amused by the music from the man she comments, "It may not be your forte but you have proven that you have some skills."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,