Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 71 of 150

"Thank you all. That should be enough - Page 71 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Nov, 2018 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
22nd Nov, 2018 - 9:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 71

Again the opportunity arises for him to pocket gold so he smiles as though it were his birthday and flags the wench to get on with the challenge.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2018 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which defiant Runic accepted. Runic lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Runic. Hardy Runic takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Runic uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Runic received 17 experience points.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2018 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Enjoying his final good breakfast before a patrol Torac smiled with good humour at the antics being performed on the tavern floor. Vaguely relieved that an end had been called to the wrench sitting challenge he washed the last mouthful of his breakfast down with a cup of bitter tasting drink made from some type of bean (Which he become quite accustomed to) before collecting his kit and heading for the door. He had business to attend.

23rd Nov, 2018 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Page 71 Chat Tavern Llafair

I will attempt to play a tune. Come near and listen. Listen to this ancient of arts, that of music.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2018 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which the noble Roger accepted. Roger is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Roger uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Roger received 40 experience points.

26th Nov, 2018 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"I was really on my way to the Town but since you all are excited and since I am hardy enough let's do it."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2018 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 71

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which defiant Sapphire accepted. Sapphire lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Sapphire. Hardy Sapphire takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Sapphire uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 28 experience points.

26th Nov, 2018 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 71

"Thank you all. That should be enough entertainment at least for the next few hours. Now I must be on my way."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,