Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 72 of 150

"Music! Of course. I just learned in the - Page 72 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Dec, 2018 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
28th Nov, 2018 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 72

"Oh you all have different challenges here and lucky for me its in one of the things I know so sure I will do this!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2018 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which the noble Garreth accepted. Garreth lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Garreth. Hardy Garreth takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Garreth uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garreth received 52 experience points.

28th Nov, 2018 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Thank you for this opportunity and I will surely be back. Its places like this that give me the chance to stay out of the sack."

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2018 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Page 72 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Bull's eye Darts competition of which the noble Garreth accepted. The well poised Garreth takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Garreth uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garreth received 16 experience points.

1st Dec, 2018 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

He is happy that no one took the challenge and that his learning the darts skill had an immediate benefit of gold in his pocket.

1st Dec, 2018 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"I wish I could lady but I sing like a toad and my fingers would probably break an instrument rather than play it so I will have to pass this time."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2018 - 3:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 72

"If only I could sing.. But sadly, even dogs barking in unison are better than me. So I'll have to decline." I said before retiring upstairs to get to the room I rented.

12th Dec, 2018 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 72

"Music! Of course. I just learned in the Town how to perform a short song on a flute and lucky for you I have my flute right here."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,