Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 73 of 150

Impressed with his accomplishment he wonders - Page 73 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Dec, 2018 - 10:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2018 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 73

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which courageous Sapphire accepted. Sapphire is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Sapphire uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 17 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2018 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Thank you all… I am glad my flute skills was pleasing although maybe not good enough given the little gold that you've afforded me."

16th Dec, 2018 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Let's try something new for a change of pace, I accept this challenge!" I tell the Wench and got into position.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2018 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 73 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench dares the Wench sit competition of which courageous Azarick accepted. Azarick lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Azarick. Hardy Azarick takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Azarick uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Azarick received 23 experience points.

16th Dec, 2018 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"That was nice, thank you all," I tell everyone as I happily accept the pieces, "I bid you all good day!"

16th Dec, 2018 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"I can play a tune or two but I am not the best so do not expect me to move you to tears or do an encore. Prepare your ears… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2018 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 73

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which defiant Thorin accepted. Thorin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Thorin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 21 experience points.

16th Dec, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 73

Impressed with his accomplishment he wonders if it was luck or if the patrons in this tavern were just accustomed to hearing awful music. He was still grateful for the opportunity and thanked everyone.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,