Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 75 of 150

Claudeia turns toward the lady calling herself - Page 75 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Dec, 2018 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
26th Dec, 2018 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 75

Feeling it was well done she nods at the wench while pulling the darts off of the dart board. "Thanks for that, it was fun. I must be off now, your Queen has lots to do."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2018 - 7:49am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

Claudeia approaches the dartboard with a curious expression. "What is this? Miniature axe throwing? Looks like fun, I'd partake if I may."

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2018 - 7:49am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's Tavern Wench insists on the Bull's eye Darts competition of which bungling Claudeia accepted. One dart is thrown badly off course and almost hits a patron. Claudeia does not have a good time in the Darts Game competition. Claudeia has not the Darts Game Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Claudeia. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2018 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 75 Chat Tavern Llafair

*nervously giggles* "Well, I guess it's not like axe throwing after all. I shouldn't have done that overdone swing before I threw! Sorry!"

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

"I can always try! Worth the laughs if I fail, all the better may I succeed." Claudeia gladly accepts the offered instrument and tries to grab a chor combination.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which ridiculous Claudeia accepted. Claudeia tries but it brings out a few choice words and a couple of yawns at best. Claudeia has not the Music Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Claudeia. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2018 - 11:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 75

Noticing the white haired woman having a rough day Krusten approaches and says, "What are you trying to do? Join me, your Queen, and make bigger things happen than attempting to entertain drunks."

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 75

Claudeia turns toward the lady calling herself "her Queen". With a brow raised she says "And what does a Queen have to look for in a tavern of drunks? I thought Queens remained in castles and towers… Or am I being to crass, 'my Queen'?"

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,