Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 78 of 150

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists - Page 78 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jan, 2019 - 11:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
8th Jan, 2019 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 78

"Yeah, let's do this. Bring everyone you got." I proudly assumed the position after I downed my mug of ale.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2019 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which defiant Azarick accepted. Azarick lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Azarick. Hardy Azarick takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Azarick uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Azarick received 53 experience points.

8th Jan, 2019 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"No sweat! To everyone who bet on me, you know what you are doing!" I bragged a bit but still bowed to the tavern folk before leaving for the day.

8th Jan, 2019 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Page 78 Chat Tavern Llafair

"I just got back from a lengthy patrol, but sure, I'll humor everyone with a song." I obliged and took up a nearby instrument to play one of the songs I've learned from childhood.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2019 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which courageous Azarick accepted. Azarick is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Azarick uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Azarick received 43 experience points.

8th Jan, 2019 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Being a Bard has its benefits, thanks everyone for the bets, and now I bid you all a good night!" I stood up and bowed to the tavern folk. I then graciously received the gold from the pot before retiring to the room I rented.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2019 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 78

"Well my lady I did not plan on any contest at the moment but since you asked so nicely I will do it even if I am not the best at it."

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2019 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 78

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which courageous Thorin accepted. Thorin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Thorin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Thorin received 21 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,