Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 79 of 150

"Thank you, thank you! I shall grace you - Page 79 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jan, 2019 - 5:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Jan, 2019 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 79

Merlin is still trying to transition from the portal when he is approached in the tavern to throw darts. He agrees and takes the darts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2019 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench dares the Bull's eye Darts competition of which Merlin accepted. The well poised Merlin takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Merlin uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 29 experience points.

16th Jan, 2019 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Sapphire weighs the probability of being successful. She does know how to play but she isn't that good. While deliberating she shrugs and says, "Ok".

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2019 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 79 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Bull's eye Darts competition of which Sapphire accepted. The well poised Sapphire takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Sapphire uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 16 experience points.

16th Jan, 2019 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Breathing a sigh of relief she is glad it was over because embarrassment is not something she was in the mood for at this hour of the day.

17th Jan, 2019 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Let me tell you a tale through song then," I grabbed a nearby instrument and then sat on a makeshift stage in front of all the tavern folk.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2019 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 79

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which fearless Azarick accepted. Azarick is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Azarick uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Azarick received 52 experience points.

17th Jan, 2019 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 79

"Thank you, thank you! I shall grace you once more with an encore after I come back from the Patrols!" I smiled and waved to the tavern folk who are chanting as I exit the tavern with more gold than when I entered.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,