Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 80 of 150

Taking a bow she responds to the cheers of - Page 80 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Feb, 2019 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
18th Jan, 2019 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Forgewright
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 80

Ladies, ladies, I'd love to take your challenge! I may be weak, but I'm at my peak. I've been many things, from labor to sneak, but never a bench for a wench…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2019 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which incompetent Elgin accepted. The lovely wenches start to sit on top of Elgin but it is too much to bare as Elgin yells out "Mercy!" The tavern breaks out laughing. Elgin loses against someone else who can handle more wenches. Elgin has not the Hardy Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Elgin. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

11th Feb, 2019 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I'm not the best but sure, why not, I will take chances with my own skill and see what it brings me."

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2019 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Page 80 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench dares the Bull's eye Darts competition of which the noble Sapphire accepted. The well poised Sapphire takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Sapphire uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 14 experience points.

11th Feb, 2019 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Smiling she says to herself, "Now that was grand. Makes me feel better than what I did a minute ago."

11th Feb, 2019 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"You're in luck because music is one of the few things I've been known to be good at doing. So place your bets because I know that I will give a great performance."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2019 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 80

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Music melody competition of which Sapphire accepted. Sapphire is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Sapphire uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 26 experience points.

11th Feb, 2019 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 80

Taking a bow she responds to the cheers of her music, "Thank you all. I wish I could do this all day but unfortunately there are other matters that need my attention." She leaves the tavern.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,