Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 81 of 150

She is pleased with the outcome of her song - Page 81 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Feb, 2019 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
11th Feb, 2019 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 81

Bravo Sapphire, that song was beautiful. Good to see the ilk around here have some talent. Wish I could be more entertaining to you all, but my only art is the one I perform with my sword.

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2019 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

After all that she experienced the only thing Serilda wanted was a room for the night so she could recover from her last death. It would be something she needed to think about and try to understand so it doesn't happen again!.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2019 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Bull's eye Darts competition of which inept Serilda accepted. One dart is thrown badly off course and almost hits a patron. Serilda does not have a good time in the Darts Game competition. Serilda is sorely unlucky! Serilda is hurt while trying the Darts Game Skill.

16th Feb, 2019 - 12:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 81 Chat Tavern Llafair

She knew she should not have but they were taunting her to play. So she took a quick lesson from one of the bar wenches but it wasn't enough and she failed!.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2019 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Wench sit competition of which courageous Serilda accepted. Serilda lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Serilda. Hardy Serilda takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Serilda uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Serilda received 40 experience points.

16th Feb, 2019 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

A new day and a good start as well. Since she was staying in the tavern it meant she was also the first to get the challenge and it happened to be in something she is an expert. Happy to gain some gold she orders a good breakfast before deciding her next plan.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2019 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 81

The Llafair's Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which defiant Serilda accepted. Serilda is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Serilda uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Serilda received 19 experience points.

17th Feb, 2019 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 81

She is pleased with the outcome of her song as she had doubts that the tavern's patrons would like it. "Its not my best skill but I am glad to have played something you all like."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,