Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 82 of 150

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts - Page 82 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Mar, 2019 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
1st Mar, 2019 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 82

"ney, I am no bard and while I will listen to music made by others I do not play any instrument. Give me some challenge of a warrior and I will participate in that!"

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2019 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Are the days of a good hand wrestle or show of prowess gone? I can hardly see myself holding anything other than an instrument of war, so no wench, music is not something I will be doing. So where is my drink?"

4th Mar, 2019 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krusten is amazed to see this tavern also requesting music. She comments, "Is music the new requirement of tavern gamblers?" She then takes a drink before going to the museum.

8th Mar, 2019 - 11:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 82 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Sorry, not a singer and not a musician so I will have to pass. In any case I'm about due on a patrol now so I will go do that."

9th Mar, 2019 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"I can play any music you like… any requests?" Pulling out his flute he blows on it for a few and then sings a folk song of Llafair.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2019 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Music melody competition of which courageous Merlin accepted. Merlin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Merlin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 51 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2019 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 82

After coming from a clos death while on patrol he enters the tavern and says "drinks for everyone!" He takes the challenge as well.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2019 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 82

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which Garreth accepted. Garreth lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Garreth. Hardy Garreth takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Garreth uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Garreth received 39 experience points.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,